Transmission Repair Shops Thornton
Transmission Replacement, Transmission Flush, Transmissions Rebuilt
Mountain View Automotive, Thornton Colorado, 80229
Is you car or truck transmission having issues, making loud noises or slipping? If you need a transmission repair shop in Thornton to diagnose and repair your transmission problems call the ASE Certified mechanics at Mountain View Automotive in Thornton Colorado today.
Does your car or truck hesitate when you accelerate or you feel a sudden jump? When your vehicle’s gears shift, do they make a grinding noise? If yes, then you may need transmission repair or replacement.
The transmission is a complex and sensitive system. Your vehicle’s transmission puts your car in motion. Without it, you wouldn’t be able to reverse, drive forward, or park.
Good transmission maintenance is always important. You should get your transmission fluid flushed every 50,000 miles. Mountain View Automotive in Thornton can help with a transmission fluid flush, or repair or replacement.
Indicators that you may be having transmission troubles and repair and replacement may be needed include:
- Burning smell coming from your air vents
- Strange noise when transmission is in neutral
- Grinding and crunching sounds
- Car refuses to go into gear
- Dragging clutch
- Car slips out of gear
- Hesitation while shifting
- Unsteady shifting or shimmying in the ride of your vehicle
- Leaking transmission fluid
- Check Engine light goes off
Our Mountain View Automotive experienced ASE-certified technicians can service all your drivetrain, and automatic and manual transmission needs including:
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis and Repair
- Manual Transmission, Clutch Diagnosis and Repair
- CV Joint Replacement
- CV Axle Replacement
- Differential Flush Service
- Auto/Manual Transmission Fluid Service
- Transfer Case Diagnosis and Repair
- Driveshaft Replacement
- U-joint Replacement
If you are having transmission problems, let our Mountain View Automotive expert technicians help you.